Five Ways Community Banking Positively Affects Community
Ever wonder about the impact community banks have on the actual communities around them? Funny you should ask! We were just thinking about the same thing. Here are 5 ways a community bank positively affects the community it serves!
- As community bank relationship bankers, we focus on the needs of our customers – including individuals, small businesses, agribusinesses and more – and look for customized ways to help them succeed.
- Community banks are instrumental in creating long-term positive changes for individuals and businesses. We promote social and economic development by providing loans, savings products, and non-financial services in our communities.
- Community banks are immersed into the local economies of the many towns and cities they support.By serving the local residents and businesses with necessary financial services, we help individuals and businesses get ahead.
- Locally owned community banks tend to focus on relationships and are able to be a littlemore flexible with loans and accounts than national banks who feature a rigid set of guidelines and rules and do not really know their customers.
- A local owned community bank offers local focus: Unlike corporate banks that may take deposits in one state and lend in others, we channel loans to the neighborhoods where our depositors live, work and play. This helps local businesses and communities thrive.
As a proud locally owned community bank, we play a vital role in the functioning of the economy for both individuals and businesses. We lend to small business owners and farmers, provide critical banking services in our small towns and rural communities, and we do it all with a smile on our faces and thankfulness for your support in our hearts. Contact us today and see what we can do for you!
published on 02/24/2023